The Revelation of June Paul is a live storytelling experience featuring mixed media, theatricality, and production design, to be performed across Southern Michigan in January, 2013.
Three men have the power to save the world or pull the pin on a planetary grenade.
Three timelines pit the supernatural against the technological, the past against the future, and blind faith against critical engagement.
One man wants to remake the world, one wants to heal it, and one wants to set it free. What will happen when everything must change or else everything will be destroyed? Find out in January.
Westwinds believes God’s future plans will heal our world, and part of that healing includes freedom for those sold into slavery. That’s why we’re donating proceeds from the live performances of The Revelation of June Paul to organizations working to fight human trafficking. Funds will be donated to:
- Children’s Hope Chest, a national organization that partners primarily with churches, businesses and Christian communities to provide help, training, and discipleship to orphans across the globe.
- Sari Bari, offering women exploited in the sex trade alternative employment and healing.
- Michigan Human Trafficking Task Force, working to facilitate a collaborative effort between law enforcement and social service agencies to prevent human trafficking in Michigan.
- Southern Michigan Regional Human Rights Task Force, a regional branch of Michigan Human Trafficking Task Force, based in the Hillsdale area.
- Michigan Human Trafficking Clinic, a clinical law program at the University of Michigan providing legal services to victims of human trafficking.
Solutions 2 Wellbeing: Your local Nurtured Heart Approach (NHA) headquarters helping parents and educators find the greatness in all children.
Westwinds: A church for the misfits and miscreants, rabble and rebels.
Jacksonopolis: Community supported news and media in Jackson, Michigan.